Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Green is in My Nature

This art quilt was originally part of Larkin Van Horn's exhibit "It's Good to be Green." I am thrilled to report that it has found a new home at ABC Bakers/Interbake Foods, one of the Girl Scout cookie bakers. This art quilt will be on display in their booth at the 51st National Girl Scout Convention in Indianapolis Oct 30th to Nov 1st. I would love to be there, standing next to my girl, but alas, I will be at Festival in Houston. 18" x 45"

2 comments:

  1. That is fabulous! Are you getting a lifetime supply of cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured the look of the little girl; innocent, hard-working, goal setting, dreaming that she will be a big girl some day. I love it! It reminds me of the fifties when I was a little kid and life was simpler. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you have a chance!