Sunday, December 01, 2013

Open Studios - Dec 7/8 - Orange, CA

Two Open Studios and Two Galleries 
This coming weekend!

Saturday, December 7th from 11am - 6pm
Sunday, December 8th from Noon - 5pm
1650 N. Glassell, Unit S - Kahlen Glass and Unit V - Jamie Fingal
our studios are located around the back.  Look for Blue Ribbon Trophy on the front - major tenant, and then drive or walk around to the back!  
and
Two Galleries in Old Towne Orange
Schroeder Studio Gallery and Copperwood Artware
Orange, CA
I'll be selling my AccuQuilt GO machine and some dies

Art books and Quilting magazines

Fabrics from my stash

Small art quilts

more small art quilts
and my studio!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could come! I hope you have a wonderful turnout!
    xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun Jamie! Wish I were there! hope you have interesting guests and great weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you have a chance!